Wednesday 27 February 2008

Warehouse

Now I'm not a huge lover of the high street store Warehouse- in the past I've had a few good buys including my favourite skirt (it was their full greyish colour wrap skirt a few years ago) and my favourite top (which i sadly ebayed awhile back and have regretted since so if anyone have a warehouse tiger print v neck top with flutter sleeves and tie back in a stretchy cotton and wants to sell it- contact me!) but lately I've felt everything has been too expensive and too trendy and just not me but not anymore! While online tonight, I had a peek out of curiosity and fund some divine dresses and had to share them!


Up first is this red poplin 3/4 length sleeve shirt dress- this is such a classic piece and would work well through out the year, for any occasion- for summer, I'm imagining it with my beloved gladiator sandals and through winter with thick thick black tights and patent ballet pumps *sigh*, bliss (try pairing it with the patent ballet pumps from New Look)

Next up is this floral prom dress- i posted recently about florals being huge and this prom dress ticks all the right boxes and is very Luella (and nothing is better than a homage to Luella except Luella itself)


This linen full pleat dress is just scrumptious and is very Bottega Veneta and just gorgeous for summer with sandals and a little cardigan and will remain fashionable for seasons to come (even better as it means more money for other items!) and would look fantastic with New Look's burberry style snakeskin sandals in both gladiator and heeled variety


Dip dye (the new term for tie dye) is set to be huge this summer and this dress is very Kate Moss- I can just see her wearing this with gladiator sandals (and for us mere mortals over skinny jeans!)


The return of the full skirt means alot of prom dresses and retro styling and this dress is head above the rest for its retro style and fit, great detailing and amazing feel good factor- an instant classic!

(all items http://www.warehouse.co.uk/)

No comments: